The owner of this web site is Gearbox Digital located in Inverness Scotland
- Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Gearbox Digital, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- You must be sixteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Gearbox Digital unless and until Gearbox Digital accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Gearbox Digital sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Gearbox Digital of your offer to buy goods from Gearbox Digital or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Gearbox Digital
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Gearbox Digital for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- You can choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Gearbox Digital as soon as possible.
- All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable unless items are faulty.
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by sending the notice of cancellation by email to email@example.com ensuring that you
- Once Gearbox Digital receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to Gearbox Digital from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Gearbox Digital in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Gearbox Digital.
- Gearbox Digital reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. Gearbox Digital also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Gearbox Digital do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Gearbox Digital’s negligence or wilful default, or that of Gearbox Digital’s employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Gearbox Digital does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
- Gearbox Digital will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GEARBOX DIGITAL IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, GEARBOX DIGITAL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Gearbox Digital shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Gearbox Digital of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 3 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- You and Gearbox Digital will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- The products sold on the Site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, Gearbox Digital do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Gearbox Digital
Processing of orders
- Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of packing by Gearbox Digital. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, and a charge is made for shipping.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the NL. NL law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
- Gearbox Digital aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 48 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Gearbox Digital are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
- Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from Gearbox Digital.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Gearbox Digital has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
- If your delivery address is outside of UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Gearbox Digital advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- For Christmas Deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 18th December. We will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Gearbox Digital reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Gearbox Digital and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Gearbox Digital and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Gearbox Digital tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on Gearbox Digital to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:you fail to make any payment to us when due;
B. you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
C. when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
D. we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
- Gearbox Digital may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When Gearbox Digital do so, it will mention the fact on our home page (www. gearbox-digital.com). For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following Gearbox Digital’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Gearbox Digital and you relating to your purchase. Gearbox Digital advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Gearbox Digital. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Gearbox Digital. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the United Kingdom.
- All products, product sales that are available in the Gearbox Digital shop will be handled by OrangeMotion / STCKRZ.com.
- Business details:
STCKRZ.com: (is a product of OrangeMotion)
Chamber of Commerce: 17175066
VAT number: NL1429.26.310B01.
Rabobank NV Eindhoven (NL)
IBAN: NL91 RABO 0178 999 598
BIC (swift code): RABONL2U.
5541 NX Reusel